On June 15, the RobRoom project was implemented at the Fundació Salud Empordà - Hospital de Figueres, from the Bernat Jaume Social Health Center where, previously, the training of nursing staff has been carried out.
RobRoom aims to improve the accompaniment of hospitalized people and facilitate the work of healthcare personnel. Thus, 10 voice assistants have been installed in the rooms of long-stay patients, to avoid the feeling of loneliness, discouragement, or lack of communication.
The different functionalities offered by YASYT Robotics through the RobRoom project are:
- Orientation: helps the patient to feel oriented in time and space.
- Follow-up: This allows healthcare professionals to know the patient's condition.
- Communication: offers communication tools, such as video calls with family members.
- Promotion of health education: offers therapeutic and health training through interactive videos.
- Entertainment: offers a wide range of content.
- Spirituality: contains prayers and spiritual support.
- Relaxation: relaxation dynamics at the muscular and respiratory level.
We will keep you up to date with all the news about the RobRoom project.